does book restoration include?
"I appreciate your quality workmanship and
attention to detail."
Restore an Old Friend
Preserve that special volume or a personal
Bible filled with handwritten notes and markings.
We DO NOT JUST put a new cover on your book or
Bible. We meticulously rebuild and rebind your special book or personal Bible.
This process includes:
- Tissue mending and page straightening
- Newly constructed spine
- New end sheets and headbands
- New ribbon marker (in bibles)
- Your choice: 1. Remounting your
existing cover material
on a new book casing, or, 2. Providing a new foil-stamped cover
- Your choice of colors.
- Your choice of hardback or flexible covers
- Your choice of quality fabrics (a washable,
textured, plastic-permeated fabric)
or a range of imported leathers.
- Foil stamping of cover and spine
- Average restoration time is six to eight weeks.